Issues with railway photography in CH?

Thomas

On April 23, 2020 I photographed the mid-day Rekingen AG - RBL freight train headed by Re 4/4 I 10016 at Siggenthal-Würenlingen AG. The loco is owned by "Verein Erhalt historische Elektrolokomotive Ae 6/6" (CH-VEHE) in Steinen SZ. As the train slowly entered the station and came to a halt, the loco driver aggressively shouted something unintelegible to me. After it crossed a Regio, I photographed it again leaving the station, and when it passed me the driver showed me his middle finger. On both occasions I was standing on public grounds.

This is the first time in 37 years of photographing Swiss railways that someone has had an objection to it. I was wondering if there was a particular issue with that operator or train? I wish I had been able to take a photo of the driver as proof so that I could send it to the society's address to ask directly.

Rgds, Thomas.