Re: Issues with railway photography in CH?

Andrew Moglestue

My possibly misinformed understanding Is that on SBB property at Zurich HB you do indeed need an official permit for commercial or professional photography . I am not sure how professional is defined . So I guess there is possibly some grey area .

That said. As far as I know this is a requirement that exists only on paper and I have never seen or heard of anybody getting challenged over it. I have taken photos in full view of security staff and they did not seem interested