Re: Issues with railway photography in CH?

Gary Klouda

Seven years ago on a local going to Berne, as we were coming into a small station I was videotaping out the window with my camcorder. A person who turned out to be a plainclothes policeman came storming into the train and wanted to rip my head off. The guard (conductor) happened to be standing right next to me, defended me, and called some of the policeman's mates to calm him down. I was a bit shaken. That was the only incident I've ever had in seven trips to Switzerland.  - Gary