Re: Issues with railway photography in CH?

DAVID STEVENSON

There is a law in Germany which prohibits the taking of a photo of someone at work. It is rarely applied and i have only once experienced a difficulty when a bus driver at Aachen went absolutely bonkers at me shouting and screaming and then drove his bus at me. Quite a lot of his passengers got off at this point. I told him I didn’t speak German and had no idea what he was on about. He didn’t speak any English so that was that. I do speak German and understood what he was saying. I did check it out and it was true though I had never heard of it. Perhaps the train driver was German?

Dave S