A couple of SBBC queries.

yatton123

My Swiss train watching since March has had to be via YouTube.
I have noticed several videos of a wagonload freight service that uses EDG 446 loks.
From the video locations and the consist I assume it's a RBL/Romanshorn service.
Do SBBC hire these loks or has the service been ''privatised'' like the RBL/Rekingen service which was taken over by Swiss Rail Traffic?
At the start of the year the EDG loks were in regular use on sugar and oil trains through Basel.
SBBC have a new contract to move building waste from the Geneva area to Onnens-Bonvillars. to be put in Lac de Neuch√Ętel by ship.
Has anyone seen any photos of this service ?