Re: New group for Swiss modelling interests?

Richard L. Anglin

Markus,

I would join this group.  “HAG” is a wonderful name, however, I am comfortable with any name.

Richard

On Oct 18, 2020, at 7:05 AM, Guerbetaler <guerbetaler@...> wrote:

With the demise of Yahoo from the groups sector the question was raised if there would be an interest in (re)opening a group for Switzerland-related modelling questions, especially for HAG models. As we have the BEMO group for narrow gauge questions my proposition is to name the group simply HAG, but opening it to the discussion of all Swiss models of any brand. Who would be interested to join such a group and do you have alternative propositions for the group name?