Re: New group for Swiss modelling interests?

Tim Johnson

On 10/18/2020 7:05 AM, Guerbetaler wrote:
With the demise of Yahoo from the groups sector the question was raised if there would be an interest in (re)opening a group for Switzerland-related modelling questions, especially for HAG models. As we have the BEMO group for narrow gauge questions my proposition is to name the group simply HAG, but opening it to the discussion of all Swiss models of any brand. Who would be interested to join such a group and do you have alternative propositions for the group name?

Markus

Perhaps the name could be "HAG, etc." or "HAG and others". Almost all my Swiss models are from ROCO, and the roco-modeltrains Yahoo group is closing according to a note I got from its moderator. If the new group is open to all Swiss rail modeling, I would definitely join. There is a SwissRailModeling Yahoo group. If that group is going away, perhaps that would be a good name.

Tim
Timothy A Johnson, Tucson, AZ (www.sbb-bls-bahnen.com)
Member of European Train Enthusiasts (www.ete.org)