Re: New group for Swiss modelling interests?

gordonwis

Especially as somebody outside of Europe, having a resource to discuss how to make my consists as accurate as possible and knowing what goes with what and which models represent which time frame would be a great asset. A lot of my information comes from photos and from videos, but being able to share with others who have similar interests would be a big help.
Agreed.

I, for example, have nigh on 50 years of notebook notes covering Swiss trips, many backed up by photographs.