Re: SOB Revvivo Coach

csipromo

Thank you very much for this information. I thought that the first Revvivo coaches were the 1st and 2nd class coaches that were then still painted in the green and beige livery (SOB and BT). At least that was what I learned when I was in Switzerland in 1998. At that point, the EWIV were still being used for the Voralpen Express and the Revvivo coaches could be found with RBDe 566 (SOB)

http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/private/SOB/RBDe566/sob1999100928.jpg
http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/private/SOB/car/misc/sob20021226580.jpg

http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/private/SOB/Re456/094-096/sob19981223A.jpg
http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/private/SOB/Re456/094-096/sob19981224A.jpg

Most of the photos that I had seen of this early period were taken by Adrian Senn. His photos that were uploaded to railfaneurope.net remain, but the ones that he posted on his own website seem to be no longer accessible for a few years now.