Beninabahn - current services

Andy

Can anyone tell me why Alp Grüm seems to be deserted of trains this last week?  The same two ABe units (one an Allegra and the other an ABe50 pair), seem to be providing all services between Poschiavo and somewhere south of the Brusio viaduct which suggests the main line is blocked - but the  Bahnverkehrsinformation map does not show any interruptions to the service.  Is it suddenly a very different timetable or have I just been unlucky with spotting trains which until recently I have been dropping in to record every now and again quite successfully.  Am I missing something obvious?

Regards,    Andy McMillan