Re: Vintage Swiss rail video from 1989

Alan McMillan

From this we can say that Bandiera livery was seen in Switzerland from
1983 on restaurant coaches and from 1987 on other stock.
Thanks Markus. Your information has shown me that my layout really cannot have Bandiera liveried stock as the earliest appearance of it would be on restaurant cars in 1983. My period is ideally before that so I'll stick with slate grey and red/grey trains with some C1 liveried additions together with my favourite stock, the Acme Mediolanum TEE liveried eight car hybrid FS/DB set.

Alan