Re: Gotthardbahn

csipromo

I was under the understanding that there were still freights over the old route if those trains included loads that were not authorized for the base tunnel. I don't know if this has changed over the past few years.

Are all the SOB services running over the original line or are some using the base tunnel?
I thought that there were GPE services running both north-south and south-north each day.
Is the train running to and from Arth-Goldau or is it still running Fl├╝elen to Lugano with boat transfer to/from Luzern?