Re: Gotthardbahn

Guerbetaler

Am 24.01.2021 um 17:03 schrieb csipromo via groups.io:
Are all the SOB services running over the original line or are some
using the base tunnel?
Why should they? They are working on the IR26 / IR46 concecssion and this one is via Göschenen.
I thought that there were GPE services running both north-south and
south-north each day.
There is a South-North service PE 3092 Arth-Goldau ar 12:30

Is the train running to and from Arth-Goldau or is it still running
Flüelen to Lugano with boat transfer to/from Luzern?
Hm, wonder if you believe what I write...

You can check the timetable on www.fahrplanfelder.ch in tables 601 and 631.