Re: SOB (ex BT) Re 4/4

Guerbetaler

Am 28.01.2021 um 22:47 schrieb Martin Baumann:
Link has something wrong with it.
The link doesn't have something wrong with it, but groups.io online viewer isn't able to handle the convention, that < > are used as delimiters for links in text-only messages. Thunderbird is perfectly able to work with that. Both versions lead to the site:

1) https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLM_Re_456

2) <https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLM_Re_456>

But groups.io shows the second link as ending with ...456> wich is wrong. It should only be ...456

I don't know how other programs handle it. In the past we had problems, when the delimiter wasn't there, but maybe tha't no longer a problem. May I ask members, if anyone has problems with version 1)? If not, we could in the future work without the delimiter and only use version 2)