Looking for Information regarding consists with SBB Re 4/4I on Bodensee-Toggenburg and SOB lines between 1968 and 1985

csipromo

Does anybody have any specific information on the consists hauled by SBB Re 4/4I on the BT or SOB lines between 1968 and 1975.
I seem to remember seeing them pass by our place in Wollerau while I was living there.

This was after I came back to Canada:
http://www.polier.ch/images/archiv/Sutter/normal/SBB/110/SBB.111/SBB-111-005.jpg
http://www.polier.ch/images/archiv/Sutter/normal/SBB/110/SBB.111/SBB-111-017.jpg

I am trying to remember if this also included the Konstanz-Rigi Express

I am trying to get an idea of what non push-pull consists may have operated on the SOB/BT network, during that period, but also up to the merger and the Voralpen Express.