Re: Looking for Information regarding consists with SBB Re 4/4I on Bodensee-Toggenburg and SOB lines between 1968 and 1985

csipromo

As far as what I recall. In 1985, one of the ABt (1940s) was used with De 4/4. The other was used with ABe 4/4.
I spent one afternoon in Wollerau on that trip, before heading up to Samstagern and then back down to Waedenswil to get back to Zurich.
I managed to ride on one of the BDe 4/4 (1959) twice on that trip and one of the BDe 4/4 (1979) for the trip down to Waedenswil. On the trip down to Waedenswil, I managed to get the seat in the front, which was cool.