Re: Chaes Express Question

Guerbetaler

Am 19.02.2021 um 07:31 schrieb csipromo via groups.io:
I have a question about the Basel to Brig Chäs Express. Did it run as
a inland train or did it compose the inland portion of an
international train?
There were three such coaches 88-33 700-702 (1989, 91, 93) with 2 in daily use. They were attached to very different consists. And at that time Lötschberg trains were often a "wild" mix of coaches. Withdrawn in 2001. It should be noted that the Bpm 51 (ex Bm) were widely used as additional coaches in national connections. If you see them next to EW4, it's not an international train.

https://www.sguggiari.ch/4_collezione.php?ref=2598&gallery=08.11.2020&lingua=de

Is there any specific year you are interested in? I can dig out the timetables.