Re: Bahnbilder von Max Hintermann

csipromo

It's good to see that the site is back up and running.
It would be nice to see some kind of system, perhaps similar to polier.ch, but perhaps a little less costly.
I am not sure what the monetary value of a photo is, but sites with photos prior to 1990 definitely have some kind of value.
Maybe 1 - 2 CHF for a medium resolution photo and 2 - 3 for a high resolution copy?

I guess you then have to come up with a licensing scheme. I don't know about watermarking, but definitely putting the name on the edge of the photo would be a good idea.