Re: Re 6/6 11672 SBB

csipromo

For the Loco Re 10/10 announced this year, the set contains the Re 4/4III 11361 and Re 6/6 11672. I have been able to confirm that the Re 6/6 received the new halogen headlights around 2005. The set seems to show 11361 as having the original headlights as well. I will have to try to see if I can find the information for that locomotive as well.

I found one photo on railfaneurope.net from 1999, showing 11361 already equipped with halogen headlights
http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/SBB_CFF_FFS/electric/Re4_4_III/SBB_11361.jpg

This would seem to limit the Re 10/10 consist to the period prior to 1999.

I found a photo of the Re 6/6 11672 with round headlights. The photo is dated 1991
[url]http://www.re620.ch/index.php?Page=bil&gal_nr=92&bil_nr=2[/url]

The same website has a photo of 11672 with square headlights, dated 1994
[url]http://www.re620.ch/index.php?Page=bil&gal_nr=92&bil_nr=1[/url]

The locomotive had a R1 revision in Bellinzona (Be) on 25.02.93. This might suggest that the headlights were replaced at that moment.
This contradicts the information that I had found earlier.