Re: BLS Liveries

csipromo

The classic BLS livery first changed to a different look for the BLS text before changing to the BLS Lötschbergbahn markings to conform with the Standards imposed.
AFAIR the new norms were adopted by the BLS, BT and SOB with the company logo on the left and the railroad name to the right.

I have seen slightly different colours used in models. I can recall some slight variations observed on the actual coaches, but I can't say whether those were the original colours or whether it was the result of exposure to the elements over time.