Re: BLS Liveries

Guerbetaler

Am 11.05.2021 um 19:10 schrieb Alan McMillan:
I've attached two pictures...a before and after. The older livery does look a good bit brighter and since it's coupled to a coach with the later version you can see the difference.
https://www.bahnbilder.de/bild/schweiz~bls-bern-loetschberg-simplon-bahn~sonstiges/484001/bls---1-kl-personenwagen-mit.html

Looking at the pictures of the second coach and both coaches together,
https://www.bahnbilder.de/bild/schweiz~bls-bern-loetschberg-simplon-bahn~sonstiges/484003/bls---rangierlok-tem-22-225.html
https://www.bahnbilder.de/bild/schweiz~bls-bern-loetschberg-simplon-bahn~sonstiges/484000/bls---1-kl-personenwagen-a.html
I don't see a real difference between the two coaches. The photos were taken in 2011 (by Hp. Teutschmann) and show the freshly repainted A 808 in old livery and the not yet repainted A 806 still in the new livery. The colour of A 806 is a bit faded out but basically it's the same. A 808 is fresh and shiny as it should be shortly after a paint job.