Re: RhB : Bernina Gem 4/4

Andy

Haven't found the Gems heading anything in the public passenger line in 2010 0r 2011; but I do remember seeing one more recently. I found it; it's dated 18th Oct 2019... (attached).
As for the ABe 4/4ii, they were indeed in use on Regionalzug and Bex right until the end of 2010, (the last pair I photographed was on the 23rd Dec), but while they appear often (dozens of times) in 2011, none are on passenger trains. I have however seen a pair heading a passenger train more recently, (same date), but I can only presume it - or rather they - were a charter or film episode, as it remains a singular event afaik. (Also attached.)

Regards, Andy McMillan