Re: Blausee-Mitholz, was: Gotthard mountain route

Guerbetaler

Am 25.06.2021 um 12:41 schrieb Clive Dean:
In your recent reply Marcus you say that the railway and road are to be kept open but traffic must go via the tunnels, could you clarify, is the old route and the road to be kept  open throughout?
not "via the tunnels", rather "via tunnels"

The road and the railway to Kandersteg must remain open. Short closures during critical operations remain possible. But I haven't yet seen the plans 'how' this protection will be done. If I understood correctly, parts will be covered (tunnels built over the existing route).