Re: Jungfraubahn, ticket options

Guerbetaler

Am 12.07.2021 um 15:35 schrieb Toma Bacic:
I think this question has already been asked (and answered), but I can't find it at all... My parents (70+ years) are planing to go to Jungfrau this August, they will travel by car to Interlaken. What is the cheapest option to go to Jungfraujoch?
The cheapest way to the Jungfraujoch would be to get a Coop voucher that was given, when you bought for more than 100 Fr. ...

If your parents don't plan any other rail travel in Switzerland, then my answer is: breath deep and pay.

For the average car driver, there is no reduction at all. Before the V-Bahn opened, it was possible to get cheaper tickets for the first train. But I can't find them any more.

Swiss Half Fare Card is CHF 120.00. The half fare return ticket Interlaken Ost - Jungfraujoch is CHF 117.90 ...

Markus, G├╝rbetal