Re: Jungfraubahn, ticket options

csipromo

The fact that they are going to Interlaken by car means that they can stock up at Buehler and Eyro for you... ;)

The Swiss Holiday Card offers free access to most railroads. I think that the ride above Grindelwald might not be covered or is likely subject to a surcharge or discount from full fare. Remember that the prices are per person. You may be able to get a package deal at one of the travel agencies operated by or for the SBB. We got an amazing package for a short trip to Paris. The staff there seemed rather eager to help us find what we were seeking.