Re: BLS 420 Diagrams

csipromo

I think that the remaining EWIII consists are working Zweisimmen - Spiez - Interlaken and back and that the shorter Zweisimmen - Spiez - Zweisimmen are run by 565 or other EMU.

They are running tests with the new dual gauge MOB rolling stock. I don't know if they have done any runs with passengers yet.
I think that these will assume the bulk of traffic between Zweisimmen and Interlaken and back. The remaining trains between Spiez and Zweisimmen will probably remain BLS EMU.

Related question: If there are no operational Re 420.5 available, can the EWIII sets be operated by a RBDe 565 at the head?