Re: Bex - Villars - Bretaye, was: Less travelled narrow gauge trains

gordonwis

Not sure if I'm remembering correctly but I thought at some time in the past some trains used the chord at Villars to go direct Bex - Bretaye , at least for a period of years., but I agree I don't think it was 7/365 Then they seemingly ran out of storage space and started using the chord to store rolling stock!

From 12th December 2021 on the trains will continue from Villars to
Bretaye. AFAIK it is the first time that regular trains will work
through. Until now you always had to change in Villars!!