Re: Appenzellerbahn

gordonwis

I had a week in a very nice 'detached' holiday let above Appenzell (Sammelplatz) in 2016 in order to do all the Appenzell routes before all the 'new plastic' arrived on the scene and whilst the old 'SGA' alignment out of St Gallen was still in use. On that occasion, I may have been lucky because AB1 was in regular use Gossau - Wasserauen. I knew it was 'out of the ordinary' so I made some deliberate changes (just about with my wife's consent!...) to our journeys to facilitate lineside shots of same.