Re: Less travelled narrow gauge trains

John Lovda

Here are some of my pictures from my trip. There are a few of the Appenzeller Bahn and the TPC trains around Aigle.

I also have three photos of the massive renovation project on the original Z├╝rich HB building. They made a huge temporary roof during the work. Made me think of Chernobyl. They were doing extensive work on the outside of the Lausanne Gare as well. I have a photo from 2016 showing the demolition of the Lausanne Depot. I was surprised that five years later there is still construction equipment surrounding the new museum. The turntable is still there.

John

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79976134@N07/albums/72157720052025924