Re: COVID rules, was: Less travelled narrow gauge trains

Guerbetaler

Am 22.10.2021 um 22:12 schrieb David:
How was travel during COVID times? My final day to pay for a holiday
(Christmas/New Year’s) trip to Switzerland is coming up next week.
The thought of riding trains all day wearing a mask doesn’t exactly
thrill me. Evenings will be spent indoors where, I assume, masks will
be required.
The basic rules at the moment are:
- travlling in public transport is open for everybody but with mask
- Restaurants, also in hotels, can only be accessed with a certificate but then you are allowed to take off the mask
- Shops and take aways are open for everybody but with mask

However, rules might change until Christmas