Re: SBB 08/11/21


On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 02:34 AM, Guerbetaler wrote:
I usually refer to such units as a Triebwagen (Powered coach). Growing up in Canada, we just referred to the Budd Powered Coaches as "Dayliners", so I never learned an English term for them. Seeing the various units in Switzerland, Triebwagen just seemed to fit.

Motor coach has always been used as a designation for a bus or recreational vehicle (Motor home) in Canada and USA.


Mike C

Join to automatically receive all group messages.