Re: Filisur Webcam - 1 August, 16:04

Guerbetaler <guerbetaler@...>

Joe Krepps wrote:
The first track looks like a combined passenger and goods train. I
would expect this to be a (relatively) long train. I've seen photos
of goods trains with the "COOP" wagons and, of course, photos of
passenger trains but have not seen this combination before. Is this
common?
It is quite common on other lines than Albula. But as it is our
Nationalfeiertag as I wrote yesterday, there are no freight trains on
1st August and the Coop and other food containers had to travel in
passenger trains. Might be quite an exception.

Markus, G�rbetal