Re: MGB Brig - Google Maps

gordonwis

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "John Fleck" <johntgv@...> wrote:

I believe this link shows what appears to be the new MGB bridge at
Brig.
Sorry, no that is an old picture of the new 'bypass' road. I repeat
therefore my previous description of the alignment:

** On Google maps call up Brig. The new MGB line follows the back
streets from the eastern stub of the current MGB Brig station, under
the Simplon tunnel entrance, then the new formation is cut into the
hillside between the Brig Bypass, yellow on map, Road number 19 and
the river cliff. It then crosses the Rhone alongside the road 19
bridge, which is also quite recent