Re: MOB webcam

gordonwis

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "Markus" <guerbetaler@...> wrote:

New (moving) Webcam:
http://www.bildersammlung.ch/bahn-webcam-goldenpass/webcam.php
Perfetc timing! I switched it n just as it was in an area wiht old
wooden poles.

Which reminds me that I am still hoping to engineer a day on the MOB
sometime next year to finally get some lineside pictures of the wooden
poles. Last time I travelled on the line (not in the front of the
train) it looked as though most poles were now steel, but looking at
this webcam there seem to be more wooden poles sections left than I
realised.

Can anyone list the exact section where wooden poles still exist and
whether there are any of these sections particularly good for lineside
photography?

Many thanks