Re: RhB Albula Autoverlad car carrier ( was Re: Snow in Filisur)

Adrian Senn

gordonwis wrote:

You wouldn't because, as I said 08.50 is the last loading time, I'm sure it must depart at 09.17. I notice on the Samedan departure sheet
Ok. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

that GEx 907 shows as depart 09.17 from platform 2C, and RE1128 is depart 09.17 from platform 2AB. If 2C is at the 'back end' of the train, and the car carriers do depart at 09.17, this would explain the car carriers being tagged immediately behind the GEX coaches.
Yes. The hole train will be mixed with GEX and other train coaches.

Adrian