Re: Swiss Rail photos

gordonwis

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Alexander" <ian.alexander1@...>
wrote:

I can confirm it is Geneva - we were staying in Monteux and visited
Geneva. If I remember correctly this is the service for Barcelona.
Sorry, should have clarified that the Catalan Talgo EC70/71 was indeed
Genève - Barcelona and v.v. and it is standing in Platform 7 at Genève
Cornavin.

BTW Around 5pm in the evening used to be the best time at Genève in the
old days, when you could see French, Swiss, Spanish and German rolling
stock alongside each other in the station, for a period of quite a few
years the Talgo from Barcelona met the Rheingold from Hook of Holland,
so two 'ends' of Europe met each other in the middle!