Re: Streetcar vs Tram


--- In, Max Wyss <max@...> wrote:

In the USA, a 'tram' is usually the term used for a (mountain-type)
cable car (ie Seilbahn, Télépherique)
Or you find that term also for those tractor-hauled "trains"
connecting parking lots with the entrances of theme parks, stadiums,

In England these horrible things are sometimes called Noddy trains.
(Noddy being a deserved semi-derogatory term ie toylike)

Join to automatically receive all group messages.