Re Language question II

gordonwis

Re: Language question II

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, Bill Bolton <billbolton.email@...>
wrote:
The other (irrelevant to this discussion) is MU as a control method

Not irrelevant at all, it is very core of the discussion!

Bill Bolton
Sydney, Australia
I believe it is irrelevant because the start of this thread by Markus
referred to 'Triebwagen' as the Generic German word which
means 'railcar vehicle' and specifically the German phrase
Triebwagen, as I understand it does not refer generically to the MU
control method, but to a type of train which is not a traditional
separate locomotive pulling separate coaches.

We have therefore come full circle and I too am retiring from this
thread.