Re: 460 query

csipromo

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "keith47424" <47424@...> wrote:

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "csipromo" <csipromo@> wrote:

Hello Keith,

you can find photos of this lok at
http://www.xn--jrgs-0ra.ch/bahn/vorbild/bilder/sbb/re460.html
or at www.br146.de.

As far as it's current assignment, I do not have that information.
I woulg guess that by choosing a major hub, either Zuerich, Olten
orBern, you would have a better chance to locating that
locomotive. You may be able to find the exact schedule for that
lok by contacting the SBB at info@
From looking at that website (cheers for the link BTW) There are 2
phots of 460109 and the last one being 03/2006. As I haven't seen
it either maybe it has been in long term works? Has it been in a
crash? Maybe Markus, you know? Cheers for any information supplied.
I found a few additional shots of this lok in my collection. Most of
them are from the period 2004-2006. I noted that Markus put a post on
the German Group asking for photos of the lok from 2007.

I did find one photo that appears to be from December 2006
<http://gallery.trains.cz/foto2006/swiss20060612/pict0021.jpg.html>