Re: Citynightline Milano - Amsterdam.

Krist van Besien

On Jan 22, 2008 6:11 PM, csipromo <csipromo@...> wrote:

--- In SwissRail@..., "Krist van Besien"

<krist.vanbesien@...> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> On sundays the Citynightline Milano - Amsterdam is routed via the
> Simplon - Lötschberg route, whereas on other days it goes over the
> Gotthard. Quite inconvenient for someone in the Netherlands wanting to
> spend a weekend in Lugano...
> Why this alternative route?
>
> Krist

I would imagine that it might be possible to return via Locarno and to
take the SSIF/FART to Domodossola and catch the CNL train there. I
don't know what time the CNL stops in Domodossola, so I don't know if
there is a close connection or not.
AFAIK you can't even board that CNL in Domodossola. But what I was
just wondering about is why the different route on a sunday.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@...
krist@...