MOB webcam

Markus <guerbetaler@...>

gordonwis

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "Markus" <guerbetaler@...> wrote:

New (moving) Webcam:
http://www.bildersammlung.ch/bahn-webcam-goldenpass/webcam.php
Perfetc timing! I switched it n just as it was in an area wiht old
wooden poles.

Which reminds me that I am still hoping to engineer a day on the MOB
sometime next year to finally get some lineside pictures of the wooden
poles. Last time I travelled on the line (not in the front of the
train) it looked as though most poles were now steel, but looking at
this webcam there seem to be more wooden poles sections left than I
realised.

Can anyone list the exact section where wooden poles still exist and
whether there are any of these sections particularly good for lineside
photography?

Many thanks

Joe Krepps

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "Markus" <guerbetaler@...> wrote:

New (moving) Webcam:
http://www.bildersammlung.ch/bahn-webcam-goldenpass/webcam.php
Thanks!! My goodness, what a pretty country! Using the "Up" & "Down"
arrows to change the photos is fantastic. I think I like this one
better than the MySwitzerland.com camera.

mfg,
Joe Krepps
Secretary/Keystone Chapter - European Train Enthusiasts
www.EuroEastOnline.com

stephenhorobin <stevehorobin@...>

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "Markus" <guerbetaler@...> wrote:

New (moving) Webcam:
http://www.bildersammlung.ch/bahn-webcam-goldenpass/webcam.php
Thanks for the link.

Do you know what Locomotive or Railcar this camera is fitted to.
And how do they keep the camera so clean the picture are so amazingly
clear you can see the faces of the trainspotters at the side of the
line! (yesterday at Chateau D' Oex)Its good to see the variety of stock
on the line and the connection with the GFM/TRN at Montbovon.

Steve.

Guerbetaler <guerbetaler@...>

stephenhorobin wrote:
Do you know what Locomotive or Railcar this camera is fitted to.
Ast 116, the "oldest" of the panoramic driving trailers.

And how do they keep the camera so clean the picture are so amazingly
clear you can see the faces of the trainspotters at the side of the
line! (yesterday at Chateau D' Oex)Its good to see the variety of
stock on the line and the connection with the GFM/TRN at Montbovon.
Suppose you wanted to say TPF, didn't you? ;-)

Markus, G�rbetal