WASSEN STATION - BY BUS

Andrew

Hello. In my experience The buses run an hourly service (I think), between Erstfeld and Goschenen, so you could approach Wassen from either direction. I used the bus in January 2010 to get from Erstfeld to Wassen and return. I have used the same service to travel from Erstfeld to Goschenen in place of the train. The bus journey is enjoyable if you don't mind the very sharp bends in the road, and on several parts of the journey, you travel next to the railway. That bus service is open all winter as far as im aware.

Regards

Andy

yatton123

Currently buses at xx.26 from Erstfeld to Wassen (arrive xx.58)
Buses run by Auto AG Uri. www.aagu.ch
KP

OL.Guerbetal

Am 05.11.2010 17:15, schrieb Andrew:
Hello. In my experience The buses run an hourly service (I think),
between Erstfeld and Goschenen, so you could approach Wassen from
either direction. I used the bus in January 2010 to get from Erstfeld
to Wassen and return. I have used the same service to travel from
Erstfeld to Goschenen in place of the train. The bus journey is
enjoyable if you don't mind the very sharp bends in the road, and on
several parts of the journey, you travel next to the railway. That
bus service is open all winter as far as im aware.
Here you can see the bus stops:
<http://map.search.ch/wassen>
(scroll up and down for the rest of the line)

The timetable is available under line nᅵ 60.401
<www.fahrplanfelder.ch/en>
To directly download as PDF
<http://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/fileadmin/fap_pdf_fields/2010/60.401.pdf>
new timetable
<http://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/fileadmin/fap_pdf_fields/_2011/60.401.pdf>
link for the future (Valid from 15 November 2010):
<http://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/fileadmin/fap_pdf_fields/2011/60.401.pdf>

Markus, Gï¿œrbetal

John Lovda

These buses are covered with a SwissPass. There are two stops for Wassen; one way on the south end of town and the other right in town. The gravel ramp leading to the church in only about 10 meters north of the bus stop.

John