SBB Historical collection at Interlaken

marklin_au <tmjessop@...>

I visited this colection a few years ago when on a rail related tour of Europe,could anyone please advise if the collection is still open for viewing & if the model layouts are still in the same building just down from west station? If they have moved, where are they now located?

Thanks for any Information
Tom In Oz.

OL.Guerbetal

Am 06.11.2010 00:14, schrieb marklin_au:
I visited this colection a few years ago when on a rail related tour
of Europe,could anyone please advise if the collection is still open
for viewing& if the model layouts are still in the same building
just down from west station? If they have moved, where are they now
located?

Thanks for any Information Tom In Oz.
is basically still valid (you were involved in this thread)

Few things have reappeared in Uster. There is also an important collection of 0m models, all built by Robert Haupt, Zï¿œrich.
<http://www.eisenbahnsammlung.ch/sammlung/modellbahn.php>

Opening times
<http://www.eisenbahnsammlung.ch/aktuell/index.php>
But it's much smaller than Interlaken!!