[RhB] ABe 4/4 III advertising...

OL.Guerbetal

The last two red ABe III 55 and 56 get a RE-Power advertisement. 55 has returned from Landquart on 4 Nov 2010
<http://www.schmalspurbahn.ch/filisur/webcam/a101104161632303>

Ge 4/4 II 615 and 617 already show the same advertisement. See the Wikipedia list for up-to-date information about advertisements.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhaetian_Railway_Ge_4/4_II>
<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/RhB_ABe_4/4_III>

RE-Power is the new name for Rhaetia Engergie (RE) and the company that will rebuild the Lago Biancho dams to be able to hold 4 m more of water. Poschiavo had recently voted in favour of the project.

Markus, Gï¿œrbetal

OL.Guerbetal

Am 06.11.2010 19:00, schrieb Guerbetaler:
The last two red ABe III 55 and 56 get a RE-Power advertisement. 55 has
returned from Landquart on 4 Nov 2010
<http://www.schmalspurbahn.ch/filisur/webcam/a101104161632303>
better picture:
<http://img266.imageshack.us/f/pb136337.jpg/>

Ge 4/4 II 615 and 617 already show the same advertisement. See the
Wikipedia list for up-to-date information about advertisements.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhaetian_Railway_Ge_4/4_II>
<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/RhB_ABe_4/4_III>

RE-Power is the new name for Rhaetia Engergie (RE) and the company that
will rebuild the Lago Biancho dams to be able to hold 4 m more of water.
Poschiavo had recently voted in favour of the project.
Markus, Gï¿œrbetal

John Lovda

I have posted two Ge4/4 II advertising locomotives I saw three weeks ago. The Siemens version was brand new on the day I saw it (Oct. 11)

John Lovda