420506

43096

Quick question about BLS loco 420506...

I was surprised to see this loco reported on ERG as working 6123 1420 Interlaken Ost-Spiez on 17/01.

The last I knew this loco was reported as being only suitable for use as a carriage heating loco. So, has it been fixed, or was this a mis-reporting?

Ta!

Guerbetaler

Am 18.01.2012 20:55, schrieb 43096:
Quick question about BLS loco 420506... The last I knew this loco was
reported as being only suitable for use as a carriage heating loco.
So, has it been fixed, or was this a mis-reporting?
420 503 and 506 have returned to normal duties after a revision.

Markus, G�rbetal