(slightly off topic) Swiss listed buildings

gordonwis

slightly off tiopic except that I assume some of the listed structures are railway strctures
I know some of us are interested in the cultural aspects of Switzerland and a complement to the railways.
Researching something for my next Today’s Railways article I came across this link the the Swiss national inventory of what we in the UK call Listed Buildings
* Swiss Inventory of Cultural Property of National and Regional Significance, 2009 edition:
·         PDF documents: Class A objects
·         PDF documents: Class B objects
·         Geographic information system

Sorry the link went missing:

go to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Inventory_of_Cultural_Property_of_National_and_Regional_Significance

then click in the external links section