Preserved coaches repatriated to Switzerland

Martin Baumann

5 ex SBB coaches have been returned to Switzerland by a new society associated with the Etzwillen-Singen line. They were in use on the SHM preserved line in Holland. Four are former Seetal line coaches built by SWS in 1949 or 1950 and the other is a Leichtstahlwagen restaurant car built by SWS in 1951. They were renumbered 61 to 65 by SHM:

61 ex SBB 50 85 28-03 019 (7720)
62 ex SBB 50 85 28-03 010 (7711)
63 ex SBB 50 85 28-03 009 (7710)
64 ex SBB 50 85 28-03 018 (7719)

65 ex SBB 50 85 88-33 108 (10119)

Martin Baumann

Dave Edmondston <davee@...>

On 20 Dec 2012, at 21:49, martinbaumann112 <martin98baumann@outlook.com> wrote:

Etzwilen
Does anything use that line currently? I've wondered about the state of it when I've driven over the parallel bridge to Stein-am-Rhein. Always meant to look but never had the time. There's always a pile of (withdrawn?) coaching stock hanging about at the south end.

Cheers,
Dave

OL.Guerbetal

Am 21.12.2012 04:59, schrieb Dave Edmondston:
Does anything use that line currently? I've wondered about the state
of it when I've driven over the parallel bridge to Stein-am-Rhein.
Always meant to look but never had the time.
<http://ves.wylandnet.ch/bilder/betrieb.html>

Timetable for 2013 hasn't been published yet.

Markus, G�rbetal