11278

Martin Baumann

11278 has been named CHAM. It has received the name and crests from 11673 which is expected to go for scrap soon

csipromo

I take it that the damage from the collision in Erstfeld was too serious for them to be able to repair the locomotive. I think that the Re 4/4II 11333 was back in service very soon after the accident.

11333 is still out of service at Bellinzona works

csipromo

Thanks for the corrected information. That would leave AFAIR at least 2 Re 4/4II plus Crossrail 113 at Bellinzona waiting for possible repairs.

11333 is currently the only damaged Re 4/4 II out of service.

Crossrail 113 is very unlikely to be repaired

csipromo

The other two that I had seen reported as present at Bellinzona were 11184 and 11274. I was able to find out that those two loks were scrapped in mid-2015.