MGB driving trailers

OL.Guerbetal

On 23 June I found MGB ABt 4158 in Göschenen in a push-pull consist but with the front diaphragm still mounted. Ususally the diaphragm is only mounted when a driving trailer (mostly 4158 or 4159) is used as coach and removed when it comes back for use with Deh 4/4.

<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MGB_ABt_4158_Pendelzug_G%C3%B6schenen_Juni2016.jpg>

Markus, Gürbetal

glenn allen

On Sunday, 3 July 2016,Guerbetaler wrote:

<snip>
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MGB_ABt_4158_Pendelzug_G%C3%B6schenen_Juni2016.jpg>

Markus, Gürbetal

Seems the link has been zapped? I got G%C3%b6schenen in the middle, should that be something more 'plain'?

OL.Guerbetal

Am 03.07.2016 um 17:27 schrieb glenn allen:
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MGB_ABt_4158_Pendelzug_G%C3%B6schenen_Juni2016.jpg>

Seems the link has been zapped? I got G%C3%b6schenen in the middle,
should that be something more 'plain'?
Wikipedia uses the names of the objects to form an URL but containing diacritical signs requires a recoding which is what you see. The ö becomes %C3%b6. Thus the link should work like this.

Markus

glenn allen

<snip>
Thus the link should work like this.
Markus

and indeed it did at the third attempt. Nice clear photo.

Bill Bolton

On Sun, 3 Jul 2016 15:27:31 +0000 (UTC), glenn allen wrote:

<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MGB_ABt_4158_Pendelzug_G%C3%B6schenen_Juni2016.jpg>

Seems the link has been zapped?
Works fine "as is" for me!

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Bolton
Sydney, Australia

tudor erich

Has any explanation been found yet for this `aberration`?
Bernard