Bern-Fribourg in July and August

Martin Baumann

25.07.2020 to 09.08.2020 inclusive all IC 1 and IR 15 and also RE trains will be replaced by buses between Bern and Fribourg.

Only the S1 Thun-Fribourg will not be a bus substitution, I assume there is single line working involved.

Krist van Besien

I guess people wanting to travel Geneva - Bern will be encouraged to go via Neuchatel…

Krist

On Feb 3, 2020, 21:56 +0000, Martin Baumann <martin98baumann@outlook.com>, wrote:
25.07.2020 to 09.08.2020 inclusive all IC 1 and IR 15 and also RE trains will be replaced by buses between Bern and Fribourg.

Only the S1 Thun-Fribourg will not be a bus substitution, I assume there is single line working involved.

Martin Baumann

Edited

The SBB notice I based my report on was incomplete. The S1 will run Thun to Thörishaus Station with buses from there to Fribourg

https://company.sbb.ch/de/ueber-die-sbb/projekte/projekte-mittelland-tessin/senseviadukt.html